Live Animal Carriage & Charges
Transporting your pet can be a stressful experience for both you and your beloved pet.
Air Namibia is committed to providing caring, comfortable, stress-free service for both of you.
- Accompanied pets and containers shall not be included in the free baggage allowance and the live animal rates hereunder apply.
- No pets are permitted in the cabin, except one dog per blind or deaf passenger is free.
- These charges hereunder are for transporting a pet baggage oneway only
- If the animal and the container (kennel) combined is 32kg (70lbs) or more contact our cargo department for pricing
- If you wish to travel with your pets please contact us to make the necessary arrangements.
- Transportation of pets to and from South Africa is only possible via Cargo
|To / From Frankfurt (FRA)||USD 600||NAD 5100|
|To / From Accra ( ACC ) & Lagos (LOS)||USD 450||NAD 3825|
(WDH, HRE, VFA, GBE, MUB, LUN & LAD)
|USD 330||NAD 2805|
|Domestic Flights ( Within Namibia )||USD 300||NAD 2550|