Polices & Disclaimer
A. AIR NAMIBIA TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Persons using the AIR NAMIBIA website for any reason whatsoever, subject themselves to and agree to the terms and conditions of AIR NAMIBIA herein contained.
- This website is intended to provide the user with information regarding AIR NAMIBIA, its products offered and/or services rendered.
- Air Namibia collects and maintains personally identifiable information about customers through our websites and through off-line transactions such as over the telephone, through an Air Namibia reservations agent or other travel agent, and in person at Air Namibia counters or at the Air Namibia lounges. Personally identifiable information includes, but is not limited to, your name, address, passport number, credit card numbers, phone numbers, and email address.
- Aggregate information such as demographic information, domain names, other site traffic information, etc. may at times be shared with Air Namibia partners or other third parties. Examples of aggregate information are X% of eligible tickets purchased are eTickets; X% of subscribers are South African Online users, etc. Aggregate information does not include personally identifiable information.
- Information collected during transactions.
- We provide information collected from you to airlines, car rental agencies, hotels, travel agencies or other contracted third parties to facilitate the successful fulfillment of your travel arrangements or for the specific purpose for which you provided the information. As an added service, subject to your opting out as described below, your purchase behavior may also be analyzed to identify and present custom offers that may be of interest to you.
- AIR NAMIBIA protects a user’s privacy.
- No personal information will be disclosed to third parties without the user’s permission or due process, however, AIR NAMIBIA may share personal information with business partners.
- AIR NAMIBIA gathers and will be in possession of the following private and personal information of users and passengers:
- Information provided by the user voluntarily – this information is used to provide a better service to users; and
- Information automatically provided (e.g. cookies) – this information is gathered to better your browsing and interaction with AIR NAMIBIA. Cookies cannot harm your computer or carry viruses.
- By using this website the User consents to the following:
- AIR NAMIBIA may use your personal information to communicate with the user from time to time. Users may indicate if they do not wish to receive such communications;
- AIR NAMIBIA may use user’s information for non-personal statistical purposes;
- AIR NAMIBIA retains the copyright in databases of personal information of users; and
- AIR NAMIBIA may share user’s information with business partners for commercial reasons.
- Booking a flight without completing the purchase cycle shall not:
- constitute or give rise to any agreement between AIR NAMIBIA and users cannot hold AIR NAMIBIA liable if such items are not available when the purchase cycle is completed later; and/or
- constitute a booking for such a booking.
- An agreement between AIR NAMIBIA and a user shall only come into effect if and when a credit card authorisation is received from an issuing bank; or
- AIR NAMIBIA reserves the right to refuse to accept and/or execute a booking without giving any reasons therefore. AIR NAMIBIA also reserves the right to cancel bookings in whole or in part in AIR NAMIBIA sole and absolute discretion. AIR NAMIBIA shall only be liable to refund monies already paid by the user.
- Time of dispatch: Users may collect tickets at SW desks from departing airports.
- Payment security: Secure Sockets Layer and digital certificates.
C. CHANGES AND AMENDMENTS
- AIR NAMIBIA expressly reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to alter and/or amend any criteria or information set out in this website without prior notice.
- AIR NAMIBIA reserves the right to change and amend the prices and rates quoted on this website without any notice.
- The user undertakes to check AIR NAMIBIA frequently and to acquaint themselves with the changes and/or amendments in the information supplied on the website.
D. Protect your personal information
- Air Namibia maintains strict physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect personal information and regularly reviews its security standards and procedures to protect against unauthorized access to personal information. When you place orders to purchase services or access your Reward$ account information, we use secure servers to protect your personal information. Secure Socket Layer (SSL) software encrypts the personal information that is transmitted between you and our websites.
- Although Air Namibia takes reasonable steps to safeguard and to prevent unauthorized access to your private information, it cannot be responsible for the acts of those who gain unauthorized access, and Air Namibia makes no warranty, express, implied, or otherwise, that we will prevent unauthorized access to your private information.
- In order to protect your privacy and Air Namibia’s proprietary databases and systems, we recommend that you not share any of your personally identifiable information, such as Reward$ number or password, with any third-party information aggregators that would allow them access to sensitive account information.
- This website is supplied on an “as is” basis and has not been compiled or supplied to meet the user’s individual requirements. It is the sole responsibility of the user to satisfy itself prior to entering into this agreement with AIR NAMIBIA that the service available from and through this web site will meet the user’s individual requirements and be compatible with the user’s hardware and/or software
- Information, ideas and opinions expressed on this site should not be regarded as professional advice or the official opinion of AIR NAMIBIA and users are encouraged to consult professional advice before taking any course of action related to information, ideas or opinions expressed on this site
- All items purchased from AIR NAMIBIA are made pursuant to agreements with shipping and delivery agents and risk of loss pass from AIR NAMIBIA to such agents upon delivery of any item to such SW or its partners
- Neither AIR NAMIBIA nor any of its agents or representatives shall be liable for any damage, loss or liability of whatsoever nature arising from the use or inability to use any product sold on this website.
By ticking the box I agree to be bound by the terms and conditions above, the fare conditions which apply and the general conditions of carriage applicable, to my flight(s). I agree that the personal data, which has been provided to Air Namibia in connection with this booking, may be passed to government authorities for immigration/border control and aviation security purposes.